LP Sports COVID-19 Procedures--Spring 2021
UpdatedFriday March 19, 2021 byLP Sports.
In an effort to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, the following protocols and procedures will be implemented for the 2020-21 LP Sports seasons or until such time as the need for the protocols can be rescinded.
To participate in any practice or game, all coaches, players, parents and spectators (participant) will be asked to self-screen using the following criteria:
- Neither you nor anyone in your household may have an active case of COVID-19, AND
- 10 days must have passed since any symptoms may have appeared, AND
- You must not have a fever of 100.0 degrees F or higher.
Any coach, player, parent, or spectator that fails to meet the above criteria will be asked to remain away from any LP Sports practice or game until they are able to meet ALL of the above criteria.
Should any family member living in the same household as a participant fails to meet the above criteria, we ask that the participant, even though he/she may not present with symptoms, stay away from LP Sports activities.
The following procedures will be in effect at all LP Sports practices and games:
- All coaches will be required to wear masks any time they are inside the field area, defined by inside the fenced area surrounding playing fields.
- Players actively engaged in a practice or game are NOT required to wear masks. However, players waiting for a practice or game to begin must be in masks.
- All parents are asked to sit/stand socially distanced (6 feet minimum) from other people not living in their same household.
- Bleacher seating will not be available. Parents are asked to bring their own seating to help adhere to the 6-foot social distancing guideline.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located at each entry point of the fields. All participants are encouraged to utilize these sanitizing stations both upon entry and exit from the fields.
- Should any participant begin to exhibit possible COVID-19 symptoms, they should notify LP Sports immediately. Participant confidentiality will be strictly maintained. Notification should come via email to email@example.com or by calling the Sports Ministry Director at (469) 698-2291.
Possible COVID-19 Symptoms
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0F
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chills/repeated shaking
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Muscle aches